Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2 TX Real Estate Stats
Average Price in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2: $332,450 / County Average: $479,440
Average Taxes in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2: $8,924 / County Average: $7,956
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2: $78 / County Average: $175
Average Walkscore in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2: 3 / County Average: 38
Average Year Built in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2: 2014 / County Average: 1991
Average Days on Website in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2: 64 / County Average: 75
Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2 TX Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Breckenridge Forest North Sec 2
Magnificent home with 4485 sq. ft. of well designed space on a large corner lot...
Effortless elegance in this impressive home built in 2014...
Chef-inspired kitchen w/
• 42" flat panel beech wood cabinet
• elegant backsplash, granite countertops with stainless-steel 8" double sink
• stainless-steel appliances
• elegant ceramic 18" tile floor throughout all common areas
• box widow at breakfast area
luxurious bath w/
• granite counter tops and 12" ceramic tile on shower walls
• garden tub, oversize shower head with granite bench on master bathroom
enjoy detail interiors
• 11' ceiling on all common areas and master bedroom
• 9' ceiling in all four bedrooms, playroom, media room and utility room...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Houston socialite's famous 3-story closet, and massive home, back on t
"RE/MAX Legacy Living was knowledgeable, flexible and professional. My husband and I were able to give them our wish list and where we could compromise, and they delivered. The handled all of the paperwork with the seller and kept us informed. Their experience calmed us; they told us exactly what we should expect, which helped us throughout the process. They were also able to answer many questions we had about lender required documents. We wouldn’t have made it without them. They are definitely a “gem”.